Monday, August 4, 2014

Pyro the Explorer

Where are we going? *clap clap clap*

Uhhh....To be honest, I don't know. I still have the same fears I had with me at the start of this journey. I still don't know where all of this will lead me. And I'm scared.

I'm scared that it would lead me to the Garden of Eden only to get swallowed by the anaconda hiding behind the tree. Well it's a very big tree.

I'm scared that it would take me to a journey up in the sky on a magic carpet and eventually be forced to jump off as it turns out that it's infested with mites

I'm afraid to follow the trail up to the mountains only to find out that it's actually a live volcano waiting to erupt and engulf me with lava that will melt my heart... and my bones.. and every other internal organ that I have.

I'm scared that it will take me stargazing in space, and leave me there without having any means to breathe or smoke.

I fear that it will take me on a romantic cruise across the sea...only to drown in the ship's swimming pool.

I am scared... and I have every right to be. I'm well aware that there are things that are just too good to be true. And him coming into my life seems a lot like one of them. But I'm hoping that it's not. REEEAAALLY hoping that it's not. But even if it is, I don't think I care anymore.

I have lived long enough in my cave to just pass up a chance to live in paradise even just for 5 minutes. I've always wanted to fly. As a kid I grew up having dreams of flying over mountain ranges and waking up teary eyed. I forgot how it felt until somebody reminded me recently. It was magical.

I remember being told by quite a few people that I have a heart as hard a rock.. either that or I just listen to Cher singing Heart of Stone too much as a kid, either way, I guess a little warmth wouldn't hurt me. Besides, since I met him, he has managed to make me melt into a puddle of goo numerous times that I actually consider listing it as a favorite hobby the next time somebody asks me. And with the many times he took my breath away, I believe I've gotten enough training to hold my breath long enough to see the stars up close. And I wouldn't want to miss the chance of seeing the world from a different view, it definitely has changed a lot. Even I can't believe I'm starting to like it. And you can scrap the cruise, who doesn't like romance?

I can never know for sure what will happen. I just don't think it's right to deprive myself of so much happiness just because of fear. So again, WHERE ARE WE GOING? *clap clap clap*

I still don't know! HAHA! But I'll go anywhere if it means that I get to be with him. He can lead me to my deathbed and I wouldn't mind. I just hope before that time comes, no one would come near us and have me say "Swiper! No Swiping!" I don't want to lose him. And as far as I'm concerned, swiping is a thing of the past. ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment